
It has been awhile since I have written anything. This morning is special though. It is quiet in my house (except for the sound of my washing machine) and I am in my own little spot, catching up on emails and watching as it is both rainy and sun shiny (ok that is not a real term) out of my office/spare bedroom. I have been thinking a lot lately about how life changes and if we are ever truly happy.
I moved to Miami in search of happiness. I found someone who loved me, and I wanted to make a change. Make some new friends, live in a new place. Now when I got to Miami it just was not the spot for me. Too crowded, too hot, it is just one of those spots one should visit for the parties on the weekend but never, EVER live there. Once I got back up North, I realized that a lot of what I wanted to do I did. I just never acknowledged it because I was so busy wanting to get back to my old life. When I look back on it, I was more happy than not.
I think that people, at least me, are always looking to be happy and in looking you miss out on what is happening right in front of you. Good things are not necessarily where you are it's what you are doing, and a good amount of time who you are doing it with.
So that said, going into this 3?th year, I am going to stop worrying about the next thing and do the things that make me happy now. So I am sure that means some things will change, there may be new friendships, some old ones may be lost. There will be some new work, and some old work maybe lost or at least put on the back burner. But either way, I am learning that life is short, things change quickly and you must do and experience all you can in that short about of time.
Be Happy!
Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Things I am Learning About Life...
My Thoughts...
KGreen
at
8:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment