I know I have said before that most times conversations with my mom have already begun by the time she picks up the phone. There are no salutations. We just jump right in. Friday's conversations was priceless:
(Ring)
Now remember, I made the call:
Mommie: Shan, what does friends with benefits mean?
Me: Huh?
Mommie: This friends with benefits thing. They are talking about it on TV. What's that?
Me: (Long sigh) Well, Ma, that is when a person has a friend that y'all are really cool and you just have sex whenever you need to well...fuck. No commitments, and the friendship is still strong.
Mommie: Oh...
Now there is this long pause so I know she is thinking of something.
Mommie: Hell...I did that for years...I did not know there was a technical term for it.
Me: Um...I don't even remember what I called you for...Imma call you back!
Mommie: I love The View. Now that Whoopi is on there I learn so much!
Gotta love her!
Saturday, December 08, 2007
Conversations with Mommie # 7,646
My Thoughts...
KGreen
at
10:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment