So Hubby and I went to Happy Hour at a local club this past Wednesday. We went with a friend that we had not seen in awhile who was celebrating his birthday and the fact that he was still alive. He is in the military and had recently been burned badly when an explosive that was not supposed to be alive was just that. He suffered some severe burns on his hands and face, but is recovering nicely. He was blessed to have a good military plastic surgeon who did some miraculous work. Lucky for him, because brother was the really vain type! LOL
Anyway, Hubby, Mr. Marine, and an old friend of mine were at the bar when the Cupid Shuffle came on. Now you know, no good respectful black person can sit still when any form of shuffle, slide, or song requiring us to all get up and do the same thing comes on. I think that might be why that damn Superman song is so popular (YOOOOOOUUUUUUU).
Anyway, Old Friend pulls me up to go dance with her and according to Hubby not 30 good seconds later a woman walks up to him and mentions that she saw an article about him in a local paper. Now, I admit it was a nice article with a really good photo of my handsome Hubby. I was proud of it...I guess she was too. Cause this heffa says to my Hubby. "I bet I can suck your dick better than your wife can."
I know you think you read that wrong so I will give it to you again.
"I bet I can suck your dick better than your wife can"
Now two things here: one, are women so desperate that they KNOW that a man is married and will go this hard toward him? And two...well she really does not know me that well (you decide what I am talking about).
I am really not much of a club go-er now that that I am older and married. I had my fair share back in the day. I can remember many times that me and the girls have had a few drinks (sometimes too many) and danced the night away. I can admit that I met many men during our nights out, but I don't think I ever went at someone this hard. ESPECIALLY if I knew he was married. Well, I might have let him buy the drinks for the night, but that was about it. Amazing!
Women complain that men do not treat them right. That men are disrespectful and that they cheat. But if this is how you are putting yourself out there, just what kind of man do you think you will attract? In the words of Katt Williams: What's wrong with you, Simple Bitch, that you keep getting ain't shit niggas? Or niggas that cheat or lie to you. Maybe it is what you are putting out there? Shit attracts flies.
Hubby and Mr. Marine both gave her the side eye. And Hubby said:
"I think you better move. My wife will cut a bitch."
Glad he knows that.
Saturday, December 08, 2007
Women...
My Thoughts...
KGreen
at
10:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment