Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Teacher Appreciation Week...


Teacher Appreciation Week is always appropriately around Mother's Day. I mean for real, teachers are a lot like mothers. We wipe up a lot of snot, we make sure children learn values, and try our best to improve their lives. Just like mother's.

This week in honor of Teacher Appreciation, I have received a great meal (just a side note, feeding teachers ham, bbq chicken, mac and cheese, collard greens, potato salad, peas and rice and a side of pound cake means that the end of the school day is gonna be pretty much useless. Lucky for me I had my trusty hot sauce in my purse.) and a card by SD#1. The best line in the card is: 'You bring the smartness to me." I never thought of it that way. Wow! From the mouths of babes.


I love this job!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Teacher Appreciate Week... and you bring the smartness to me too so I know exactly how he feels! LOL!!!