
I am angry today....actually I am mad. When I was little, my grandmother used to say that only dogs get mad, people have emotions and get angry. We were always taught to control our emotions.
Well, I guess I am a female dog...a bitch, per say, because today I am mad.
It amazes me that people can masquerade as your friend for years and they are consistently stabbing you in your back. I have (or at this point, had) a friend that I have just (within the last 24 hours, mind you) found out that one of her main hobbies is lying to folk and then lying to her family and other friends to cover it up. I am find out that her latest lies have been about me. Ain't that a bitch?
Last night I was a dog...a bitch I say...because Goddamn it, I was mad!
I come from a family of women who, although we can be quite proper and bougie, can cuss like sailors. My dear old proper Southern cussing grandmother once told me that sometimes you have to speak to people in a language that will make them listen to you or that you know they understand. So here goes...
This bitch has the audacity to tell folk that I am not paying my mortgage on a house that her fuck ass is renting. Now, she declined to tell her mom, dad, baby daddies (yeah I mean DADDIES, plural) and sister that it really is her bitch ass that not paying rent. Since the house is mine, I have been paying the mortgage each month, in essence, paying this simple bitches rent. Ain't that a bitch? I guess when you try to help a fuck bitch out you get just that...FUCKED.
I am not a fighter. I have never been able to fight and those that have known me for some time know this. I am not one to throw blows. Quite frankly, I only weight 130 pounds on this 5'9 frame so my punch would not really pack too much of a wallop. I admit I can't fight. I cut bitches. I catch their asses off guard and I cut bitches. Last night, Hubby remanded me to my car because he knew I was about to sneak and cut a bitch.
When I take a moment to stop and think about this shit, I realize that I am not really mad, I am more hurt. For years I have thought that this girl was a pathological liar (OK here's an idea...let's call her Patty) but I have always chosen to believe her because she was my girl. Even when things just did not make sense, I was still on her side. Come to find out Patty has been lying about EVERY THING. This fuck bitch even had the nerve to tell me that he father had cancer and was taking chemo and her mom had to quit to take care of him. All a lie!! And get this, even after her mother, sister, and even her DAD confirm that the man is not sick, she sticks with the story that he is. What the fuck!?
WHO THE HELL LIES ON THE HEALTH OF THEIR PARENTS!
Ill tell ya who..THIS simple Bitch! She even goes as far as to write a bad check off her mother's account! What kinda of Bitch does this...oh yeah...a Simple Bitch!
I am just mad...I can't seem to get past it and I think I am going to have to take some time to myself and get back on track. I feel mad, hurt, betrayed...all that shit rolled up in one and right now, I really do not know what I am going to do about it. Know your friends folk...simple bitches will creep into your life and you will not know it until it is TOO late.
I'm going to get a damn drink...
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Ain't this A Bitch!!!
My Thoughts...
KGreen
at
4:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment