Monday, July 30, 2007

Divine Interventiion

This weekend was my 20th highschool reunion. Now I did not go, but I got a call from an old friend that I had not seen in years. We caught up about all our old friends and she told me all about who was doing what now. She went on about how proud she was of her daughters (who are now 12 and 14 now...God we are old. I remember when she was pregnant. MY LAWD!) and how they are doing everything in junior high school and high school that we could never do ( in short they are overly smart, taking all AP classes and super popular).

As per normal when you get in touch with an old friend she has put me on her email list. Today she sent me the first of what I am sure will be a ton of emails between us. She just does not know how much this email meant to me.

Over the last couple days the same old same has been going on with Auntie Dearest and Uncle Junkie. Again a bunch of foolishness and rumors that are just too much. For example, Hubby and I are now members of the maffia. We own too much stuff. There is no way we could have gotten it from Hubby working 24/7 and having a Doctorate. Nope, we are the Black Sopranos. GET DA FUCK OUTTA HERE! I guess I need to have a baby named Pasture since Meadow is already taken. Yes, Pasture Green is a nice name. Little do they know that if I were really a part of the Mafia, I would have had them both sleeping with the fishes...BADDA BING, BADDA BOOM!

Anyway today my old friend sent me this... well I don't know what to call it. It is definitely not a poem, so I guess I will just call it some words of advice.


Thank God for old friends.



(see the next post)

1 comment:

Nicci T said...

was he high?