I went back to my school yesterday. I needed to withdraw Jassi and make sure she was all set up to start her new private school in the fall. She is so excited about starting her new school. She has decided that she wants to be a soccer player and I am NOT excited about how hot it is going to be to watch her play soccer in the Miami heat. But, that is just one more in the list of things one must do to be a Vice Parent. I will be buying stock in spf 50 sunblock.
I sat and talked with some friends from school for awhile (Hi, Ms. W) and realized that I will really miss them this coming year. Of course, I can visit, but it just is not the same as when you get to see folk every day. I also got to thinking about the demons. I wonder what is going on with them this summer. I know that Shawshank is gearing up to go to a new school, and that DemonSlayer and his mom are trying to find a permanent place to live. But I wonder what is going on with the rest of them. I started to stop by Sickly's house on the way home,but I just did not have the time.
This morning, I saw this video posted on another sight that I frequent. I could not stop laughing. I think I will be sending it to all my teaching friends at the begining of the year. I started to think of all the rap songs my demons knew word for word. Many things that were just so inappropriate. Wouldn't it be nice if we had a song that would teach them something worthwhile? Well, without all the cuss words. If I had a classroom this year, I would find a way to make this work as the class song.
Principal would never go for that though!
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Read a Book
My Thoughts...
KGreen
at
9:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment