Thursday, March 08, 2007

Is it Wrong...

...For me to be so happy that MIL is going out of town for 5 glorious days? It may be, but I am anticipating peace and harmony these 5 days that she will be gone. I think I will come home tonight and just walk around butt bootie ass naked!

MIL reminded Hubby last night that when she returns she will have a MONTH of therapy that she will need to attend. She also told him the dates she had scheduled...with a facility here in Miami! I looked at him and walked away. That would mean another MONTH with here there. Here is that thing that I don't really understand. If you can take a trip on a plane, ride in a van to get to your retreat and spend 5 days in a standard bed, just what the hell kinda therapy do you need? You are good to go. Literally. Why do you still want the hospital bed? Does any of this make sense? I told Hubby this morning that before he looses it, we need to come up with a plan that will get her systematically and comfortably back home. My system would just have her things outside with a note that says 'See Ya'. OK that is wrong. But I am willing to pay for someone to help her out at home. Her home. Hubby says that we will work on devising a plan this week while she is gone. I will remind him.

Gone.

What a lovely thought.

For FIVE whole days!!

No comments: