
Ever had one of those days where nothing seemed right. I mean nothing went wrong,just nothing seemed right. Today was that day for me. I have been pretty crabby all day. The sad thing is I really do not have a reason for it. I have decided to blame it on that hour of sleep that I was forced to loose a month earlier than necessary. Principal says we should look at this as some kind of science experiences. The children should calculate the different times that the sun comes up until we have a true long summer day.
At that point, I turned off the morning announcements and started class. Is she sick? I just can roll out of bed in the morning...what makes her think I will be in the mood to look for and time the rising of the sun. (yeah, I know I could just look in the newspaper but...NO!)
I really should not be in such a foul mood. Today has it good points. For one, MIL will be out of town for two more days and the BESTEST good news came today when I heard that demon by the window has officially transferred back home to Jamaica. It is sad, but as soon as school was out I did a Creflo Dollar inspired praise and worship dance in my classroom. That universe thing must
Oh well, I guess this is just one of those days. Hopefully tomorrow will be a bit brighter.
Monday, March 12, 2007
Just One of Those Days..
My Thoughts...
KGreen
at
3:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment