Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Just wondering...

For the last few days I have had some really weird things on my mind. I have decided that in order to get them off my mind, I will have to expound on them just a bit. Mind you, none of this stuff is important in the grand scheme of things. I really don't have any questions right now about the things I should be thinking about like hunger, and world peace. Just some weird things on my mind. I must let them go so that I can move on and think about more relevant things.


Here goes:

1. Do we really need ANOTHER PUSSY CAT DOLL!! Quite honestly, as much as I love the reality shows, I just cannot see the need for this one. If I were one of the 65 Pussy Cat Dolls that are in the group right now, I would be upset that they are looking for another. Why cut into my check like that? I really think that the lead girl is packing her bags and leaving, if she hasn't already. The other girls should be upset that their managers just don't think they can lead the group and are willing to search the States for another girl. Damn is there really a need to add to this group.


2. Does Mo'Nique really think that she can do anything to change those Flavor of Love girls. I mean come the hell on! Charm school? There is nothing charming about any of them.


3. What the hell is going on with American Idol? We have officially run out of people who can sing. Last nights show was just comical. And who the hell told that Sankarikamoho (or whatever that little Indian Boys name is) that is was OK for him to sport the sistah curls. He looked a damn fool. Actually he looked really cute. We will see him on EXTRA in a few weeks confessing that he is a cross dresser and really wanted to be a woman. Not to mention, that one guy that is from Jacksonville (I think he was in the Navy. He had a baby during auditions) looks like a cancer patient or a character from one of those Hobbit movies. When he sings I am unsure as to if I should donate to the Cancer Foundation or if I should ask him for the whereabouts of the ring so all my Hobbit friends can live in peace and happiness.


4. Should I still be this happy that Demon Now Deported is gone? The happiness that I still feel is just overwhelming. I have left all his things in his desk like a little shrine. Each day when the Demonslayer acts a fool I look over at DND desk and thank God, Jehovah,Allah or whomever blessed me so that I would not have to spend the last nine weeks of school with both fools. 2 fools- 1 fool = Happy Teacher


5. Does New York really feel that she is going to find the love of her life on this fool ass show? She has no choices. It is really sad. And she is really ugly.

6. Why does Beyonce want to upgrade a brother? Why are we women singing that song do loud and hard? Maybe we need to be upgraded for a change and stop having to make a brother want to get it together. What is really funny to me is the next song on the CD "Ring the Alarm". See in that song she has realized that she upgraded that brother and he took all that stuff over to the white girl! So i guess she has upgraded the whitegirl! HAHAHAHA.


Whew...now I feel better I can rest my mind.

No comments: