
(Me as Barbie on my birthday! It's a holiday you know!)
This weekend is my birthday and I am rather excited! I am looking forward to being another year older. It seems weird but true to the saying, each year the older I get the wiser I feel!
As I have been blogging for the last few weeks, I am putting out some good vibes and hoping I get some good things in return. This morning I sat in bed and pondered whether I should just stay home, or if I should go to school and be with the demons. I decided that they needed me to be there and it would not be fair to just not show. Not to mention, it is never a good idea to not leave any plans for the sub. That said, I trudged on to work anyway, this time singing my new favorite Trick Daddy song in the place of the Jill Scott song I have been singing. As soon as I got to school, Smart Demon1 runs up to me with 4 pink roses screaming 'Happy Birthday'. Thank you, Universe!
My girls are coming up these evening to spend the day with me tomorrow and I am soooooo very excited. I need to time to rest, regroup, and not think about MIL, but she is another story all together.
Happy Birthday to Me!
P.S. As a people, we need to learn all the words to the Stevie Wonder "Happy Birthday" song. The way we just fade out after that second happy birthday is just WRONG!!
Friday, March 02, 2007
Happy Birthday to Me!
My Thoughts...
KGreen
at
10:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment