Monday, August 07, 2006

Much Like Destiny's Child....

I am a survivor!! Today was the first day of school and it went rather smoothly. Actually, smoother than I anticipated. This year I don't have a lot of kids with names that I can't pronounce, although a couple of them have names that can't possibly be pronounced the way they are spelled. Sad thing is this is usually the kid that can't read. If you give your child a name that has no vowels you can't possibly think they will learn phonics. I have one little boy that looks like he was attacked by ticks and fleas over the summer. He will have to get my attention from afar. I don't know what the hell is going on with him. Not to mention he is still scratching which makes me scratch, and well....You get the idea.

BTW...The air was working when I got in this morning. I have never been this happy before, because I just knew that I would be sweating like a pig all day.


Thoughts for Today: I am a reality show junkie...I love them. If you have some folk on an island or if you are in love with a washed out rap start or 70's tv show co-star, I'm watching. So did you see that mess on Flava of Love last night?! Forget that he has a harem of hoochies. Forget that I don't know if I am to be mad at the white girl who thinks she is from the hood (Brooklyn) and speak ebonics better that Ray Ray and them. What about girl that shit in her pants while standing in a group? She said it just came out. My friend this morning had to tell me that she picked it up and then DROPPED it trying to carry it up the steps. Now just how damn nasty can you be. My Lawd!!

No comments: