Today is day 6 with no air conditioning in my classroom. It is making me cranky and I am sure that sometime over the weekend I am going to be sick. I tend to leave my hot ass classroom to attend a meeting in a room that is too cold, or I will try to take refuge in another cool room just at the point I think I am about to die of heat stroke. This is ridiculous!
Today we had the opening of school meeting...I should say we are still having it becasue we took a break to allow some of our admin to attend a luncheon with one of our teachers who has an excellent chance of becoming Teacher of theYear. As happy as I am for her I cannot help being consumed with envy as she sits in a nice cool room having lunch and I burn in hell in this classroom.
Why don't you just leave or sit somewhere else? Good question!
I have too much stuff to do to be really ready by Monday. This is ridiculous.
Thursday, August 03, 2006
Too Hot to Handle
My Thoughts...
KGreen
at
2:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment