Being the fashionista that I claim to be, I bought this pair of House of Dereon jeans. The ones that Beyonce and her mom make. Well, they are really probably made by some 10 year old girls in a thrid world county who only make 2 cents an hour, but you get the idea. I have to admit that although the stuff on her sight is usually unattractive the jeans are the funk! If you have a little sista in your behind you need to spend the money for these. If you are like me, you would find a spot that has them on sale.
Anyway, one of the teachers here ( I will talk about this chica in more detail as days go by because I think something is wrong and I have not been able to figure out just what yet) grabbed me by the beltloop yesterday (!!!!!!) and said "These are the jeans I was telling you about that were in Macy's. I bought a pair." She was excited. I was confused and stunned that this grown ass woman had just tugged me by the belt loop in the school office no less. It is the beginging of the school year and I am really trying to start this year out right by not cursing as many folk out as I did last year (this particular person took up about a good 60% of last year's cuss-outs). I said "Oh really" and decided I would head on to my classroom. She then says, "But mine don't fit right," (whacusay?!) "they are really saggy in the bottom." Yes, she said bottom. I told her that the reason they would not fit her right is because they were made for women with butts, buduncadunks, asses and behinds, of which she had none of the above. She laughed and asked if I was serious. "Yeah!" So then she said what am I to do with them? "Take 'em back." She gives me that white woman " I can't believe you said that" look. You would think this would have ended the conversation. But, hell naw, Bobby. She is still talk and I am slowly backing away. At this point she is going on about getting them to fit and that of course the Lord could not have given her legs and boobs and an ass (help me not laugh at her Lord. You obviously take care of fools and babys and this one is no baby). I told her she would need to do the same thing that Black women have done for years: MAKE IT WORK and stop the bitchin'.
It is gonna be a long school year.
AC Dude Update: He is taking the units out of the room now!! Sadly, he will not bring them back to the end of the week. It is gonna BAKE in this room!!
Tuesday, August 01, 2006
Too Bootylicicous For Ya...
My Thoughts...
KGreen
at
8:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment