It is really sad when I am happy because a natural disaster is coming my way! We are expecting a hurricane to hit Tuesday or Wednesday. So school is out for 2 days. Now, I know it is bad to say that I am happy I won't have to be here, but hell, I am HAPPY I won't have to BE here with these damn crakhead children. I am actually happy to be stuck in my house with no air or TV. Right now that sounds like complete bliss compared to where I am now. Then again, check in a couple days when the Diva has decided that she needs to watch something on tv or do something totally trivial...like bathe.
There is one child in my class that I try not to be too hard on because his home story is like something from a Stephen King novel. I try to give him a little extra love and attention, but all he gives me is an ulcer. My husband told me to quit. I just would feel so guilty leaving the kids...but it has been only 3 weeks. They really would get over it. I guess I have these two days home to make a decision! If I go by how I feel right now, my time here is DONE.
Monday, August 28, 2006
School is Out!!
My Thoughts...
KGreen
at
1:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment