Wednesday, September 06, 2006

What a Great Weekend!

I had a GREAT weekend. Weekends to me are great when you spend them with people you love and with company that keeps you laughing. I get tired of drama. My week is so stressful that I when I have time away, I just like to sit and think and rest and above all....LAUGH.

This weekend was just perfect. We started off the weekend eating a what is becoming one of my favorite resturants. Actually, I really go to this place for the dessert: toasted poundcake! How can you go wrong with something as perfect as warm toasty cake with homemade ice cream? DEE-Lish! We spent the rest of the weekend with friends from out of town just laughing and having a really great time. Of course, my partner in crime was with me all the way! Jess is becoming the resident photographer of the group. Her website has all the pics!

We went to the Southern/BCC game this weekend and were big timing it in one of the box seats. To me, this was a once in a lifetime experience because when will I get to be ina box seat again. This was no time for my usual jeans and t-shirt. Oh no!1 Me and Jess glammed it up in our best shoes. I am glad we had the good seats because it was quite the walk from the car to get there. LOL. So much happened this weekend, I just don't know where to start or just want to leave out. It was just a good relaxing time.


Then I had to come back to work. DAYUMN!!

No comments: