My husband attended Bethune Cookman College (BCC). He was one of those all around folk...good student....in the band. All that fun college stuff. I, on the other hand attended his rival school. This makes for some fun conversation in my house. Today we are going to a football game where is alma mater is playing a school neither of us attended. Just for the fun of it (he does not know this yet) I am going to cheer for the other team. I am sure this will not last too long, but it should make for some shits and giggles at this game. I must admit, the school's band it FAB!! And it will be hard for me not to move my grove thing while they are playing, but the look on his face will be priceless.
If I don't instantly combust from the look of death he is sure to give me, I let ya know how the game went.
Saturday, September 02, 2006
Let' Go Wildcats....
My Thoughts...
KGreen
at
8:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment