
I'll tell you what happens...you think of some really weird stuff!
First off, tonight is Parent's Night. My school makes a really big deal of it, which I guess we should. You get to meet the folk who spawned the demons in your class. Nothing like finding out a child's demon lineage. Historically, I have not had a lot of parents attend Open House. And, I guess that is the reason why I tend to dread it coming. It just makes for a LONG day. We have to be here by 8:15 am and I probably won't get out of here until after 7. I may see 3 parents, and usually it is not the parents that I want to see. The parents of my good students will be here. Hell, I don't need to see them, I need to see the parents of my special babies and my Super Demons. Maybe those parents are just too embarassed. I guess I would be too.
Next on my mind is home schooling. Just don't jack your child up with this. If you are stupid you should not keep your child home just marinating in stupidty with you.
Case in point.
I had a parent tell me not too long ago that she felt she needed to home school her child because he was not getting enough attention in the classroom. Whadaphuck? I wanted to tell her that he got all my attention. Hell, I spent most of my day saying "Stop, boy"..."Quit, child". He gets more attention that the average child. And then I thought, "This chick really isn't too bright her damn self. If she homeschooled her fool child it would be like the dumb leading the stupid". I am scared!! Think about it. The fools that I am teaching now will be the people taking care of me when I am old! I can say this: when I am old if I see one of these nuts in the nursing home I will either 1) get on my hover round and get out of there as fast as I can (which in a Hover Round is a good 3 miles and hour) or 2) I will make sure to leave them an extra special mess in my Depends. Yeah, I think I am going with option 2.
Some of my old students came by my class today. It is amazing how much they have grown since first grade. I took a good look at them and I relized that they are all beautiful girls and they are all named after their dads. Now there isn't anything wrong with a baby daddy name, but you have to be careful. You really need to take a good look at yourself and your baby and make sure that your girl will be cute. You must be honest with yourself. For example, the girls I am talking about have the names Allanah (Allan), Kennisha (Kenneth), and Darryl ( her daddy's name is Darryl, I am sure you guessed that.... DUH!) they are just the cutest girls you ever want to meet. AND THEN...there is this baby in my class. I have talked about her before, she eats glue and is special. She too has a baby daddy name and it is so unique I am not going to put it here to protect the innocent as well as the guilty. This baby has a 50/50 chance of growing up to be a sewerwolf. That name is just not going to add to her popularity in high school. Watch what you name your children, people! Giving your goatmonkey a girlie name is not helping her situation!
Parents night is about to start in a bit. I need to go meditate.
Wednesday, September 13, 2006
What Happens When Your Mind Wanders...
My Thoughts...
KGreen
at
4:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment