
I hate when you really are not feeling your best and folk say to you "Hey, you really look awful today!" Today, I have heard that more than my fair share of times and I am rather tired of it. One person even said, "You look great, just not as fabulous as you normally do." I guess that is just a nice way of putting it.
Yesterday, as soon as I walked in, I was greeted by MIL and her day companion. The woman that spends the day with her has to be the most patient woman on the planet. I have never met anyone like her. I guess that is because she is the only person I have met that has spent that much time with MIL and still comes back for more. I told Hubby last night that this woman is obviously an angel (or at least touched by one) and I am not sure if God sent her down for MIL or me.
Anyway, the two of them presented me with a list of things for my daily Wal-Mart run. I have decided that I might as well get stock in the company, because I can see that I will greatly improve their P&L this quarter. The list contain normal items that I should get from the grocery store. It also included some favorites. For example, I need to pick up honey mustard for her daily turkey sandwich (it's low fat you know) and turkey burgers. As I read down the list, I noticed that she also asked for a chest of drawers (!!!). Now I understand that she needs this because she is not to bend down, but buying furniture, in my humble opinion, means and intent to stay longer than just 6 weeks. For Chrissakes she wants me to BUY FURNITURE!
I put this out of my mind until this morning. I picked up my list and headed out the door, knowing that there would be a new and improved list once I got home.
I keep telling myself...it is almost over...only 5 weeks and 3 days left.
Wednesday, January 31, 2007
3 DAYS AND 5 WEEKS LEFT...
My Thoughts...
KGreen
at
11:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment