
Just when I thought I would have nothing to write about today...
This morning just after we walked in the door (which was about 5 minutes ago) The Demonslayer walked up to me. It was really too early for him to walk up to me, but I am just not in the mood for a fight this morning. Here's the conversation:
DS: Ms. Green today is my burfthday.
(remember I told you he has that speech problem which makes everything funnier)
Me: Wow. That's great.
DS: My burfthday is January tweff.
(What's funny is today is the 16th. What is even funnier is that we were in school on the 'tweff' and he never mentioned it.)
Me: OK. Great.
(no unnecessary discussions today)
DS: Yes, and I am going to be tweff anyway too.
What the hell?
Me: Well, happy tweff burfthday, Demonslayer.
So for much of the morning, he has been telling the other kids that he is 'tweff' today. The other kids in the class have been looking at him with the pie face, but I guess by now they expect this foolishness out of him so they pretty much have ignored him.
Except for Mr. Colorado. Get ready.
DS: I am tweff today.
MC: Good, I am 13 already in Russia.
I need a drink.!!
Tuesday, January 16, 2007
Happy Burfthday to You!
My Thoughts...
KGreen
at
8:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment