

Separated at birth? You Make the Call!
I need a support group. My name is KGreen and I am a reality show junkie! I love this stuff. If you are looking for your baby daddy and you have tested 11 men just to hear Maury say you are NOT the father, or if you are a white guy who has decided that he needs to be a part of the ghetto revolution even though you are the King of Suburbia, hell, you are the show for me!
For the last couple years, I have been hooked on Flavor of Love. I was so sad when I realized that after he crowned Deelishis with her gold grill that I would never see that show again other than on lonely Sunday afternoons when I would watch reruns and marathons over and over. Just imagine how happy I was to learn that New York would have her own show!
Now let's face it...this girl is not the best and the brightest but, much like a train wreck I cannot stop watching this show. I was surprised to know that men actually found her chain smoking, cheap dress wearing, manly momma having self attractive. Again, another train wreck and I just can't stop watching.
Last night I watched Ms. New York and talked back and forth with Crimes Legal. We came up with a revelation. These men like this woman because she reminds them of their child hood. Ms. New York looks exactly like Janice from the Muppets. Remember she played the guitar in Dr. Tooth's band Mayhem? I really believe these two were separated at birth at some hospital in muppet kindom.
God, I love reality TV. Hallelujah Holla-back!
Tuesday, January 16, 2007
I Love New York.
My Thoughts...
KGreen
at
1:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Girl I am still laughing at this one. Those two were seperated at birth!! LMAO!!!
Post a Comment