
Ironically after I wrote my long post yesterday about indifference, I had a conversation with Auntie Dearest.
Even thought I am well on my way to giving less than a damn about all this foolishness we are going through, Hubby comes to me with a way that we could probably solve one of the bigger family problems that we have. In his spare time he is a genius and he had come up with a way that my Uncle could purchase the home and everyone get a fair and equal share. I was excited, so excited that I was talking faster than I was thinking. When I couldn't get Uncle on the phone, I took a deep breath and did something I did not think I would do for a long time. Actually, I had to stop and pray a moment.
Yep, you guessed it...I called Auntie Dearest.
So my fool ass is bubbling over with my new found information and although she was more welcoming then she has been in a long time (I mean at least this time she did not say some fool ass thing like I was UNGODLY). I told her the idea and guess what?
IT STILL WASN'T A DAMN 'NUFF!
Now, I must be fair. At least she was open but it still was not enough for her. Sadly, if things are not her way all the way them she does not deal well. We talk for quite some time more and I realized more and more during the conversation that she really only listened to the parts she wanted to listen to. Ain't that a bitch? We ended the conversation civilly. She did not call me a demon once! Surprise!!
I left the conversation confident that I need to handle this matter the way I have been handling it. Hopefully any ill will can dissipate over time. Right now I think she believes that I completely agree with her. I don't, but I am willing to compromise.
In the meantime WHAT KINDA FOOL DOES SHE THINK I AM?
Thursday, January 11, 2007
What Kinda Fool Am I?
My Thoughts...
KGreen
at
3:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment