This was the weekend I was to spend with my family taking things out of my grandfather's house. I prepared myself for the worse. And the worse happened. But before that, my strange life took over.
My sister-in-law had warned me about taking my mother-in law shopping. She told me that a quick trip could take quite a few hours. Knowing that MIL wanted to pick some things up from varous stores I offered to just go get everything myself. I thought it would make the trip quicker. It did.
However....
When I woke up Friday morning I asked Hubby to go get his mother's shopping list. I wanted to get out of the door as quickly as possible. He came back with the list just as I was putting on my clothes to leave. I looked at the list..then I looked at him.
Me: Are you sure you want me to get all this?
Hubby: Yes, what's wrong?
Me: Did you look at the list?
Hubby: Yes, it is not that long.
Me: So what you are saying is that you want me to get your mother a vibrator?!!
Hubby: What?!
Sure enough the first thing on the list was a vibrator. No lie. Stop laughing. For real. Turns out she wanted one to massage her back. We both started laughing. I mean you need to tell a girl. Ya gotta be specific. See, everyone would have blamed me if I came back with the super deluxe dick slinger with the jumbo balls. A girl need to know if she is shopping at Family Dollar or Fantasty Lane.
I guess the real funny thing would have been if she would have kept it!
Saturday, January 20, 2007
The List...
My Thoughts...
KGreen
at
6:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment