...Shake the shit out of the Demon at the Blue Table ( formerly known as the Demon by the Door), would I loose my job? How 'bout if I box her?
The bigger question is if I will care!
That little girl is too much for me and I just can't take it anymore. If she hits or throws her hand up and me again I am gonna light her little tail up! I don't need this mess!
Today because she was mad that some kid was upset with her for begging for his lunchable in the cafeteria, she decided that she would get all grand. She even decided that she would try to hit me. Now she tried this shit yesterday in from of one of my interns. The intern asked why I didn't just knock her the hell out.
It ain't that easy. If it were, I would have pulled a Hollyfield on her a minute ago.
After today's attempt, I think that I blacked out. I really forgot where I was. I forgot who she was. I grabbed that little trick by the arm, left my class and walked (well slightly dragged) her to the office. On the way I was angry because I had other kids and things to worry about other than this same mess every day! She was pulling one way and I was pulling the other. Man, if I would have broken the heel on my Jimmy Choo's dealing with this child I was going to loose it. FOR REAL!
So we make it to the office. I dropped her in the middle of the floor. I then made this statement which as we speak ( or read as the case may be) is being repeated in gossip in the school halls:
The bigger question is if I will care!
That little girl is too much for me and I just can't take it anymore. If she hits or throws her hand up and me again I am gonna light her little tail up! I don't need this mess!
Today because she was mad that some kid was upset with her for begging for his lunchable in the cafeteria, she decided that she would get all grand. She even decided that she would try to hit me. Now she tried this shit yesterday in from of one of my interns. The intern asked why I didn't just knock her the hell out.
It ain't that easy. If it were, I would have pulled a Hollyfield on her a minute ago.
After today's attempt, I think that I blacked out. I really forgot where I was. I forgot who she was. I grabbed that little trick by the arm, left my class and walked (well slightly dragged) her to the office. On the way I was angry because I had other kids and things to worry about other than this same mess every day! She was pulling one way and I was pulling the other. Man, if I would have broken the heel on my Jimmy Choo's dealing with this child I was going to loose it. FOR REAL!
So we make it to the office. I dropped her in the middle of the floor. I then made this statement which as we speak ( or read as the case may be) is being repeated in gossip in the school halls:
"Y'all need to take this child and do something with her. I don't care what! Call her daddy, the damn principal or call the damn police but I have had enough of this shit." And I left her right there.
I might be in trouble for that tomorrow.

No comments:
Post a Comment