So I am back at work today and the Lord or any of the Latter Day Saints must be looking out for a sistah because Mr. Home School is not here today. The day has run smoothly so far. It is sad that you must come back to the demons to have some kind of peace in you life.
I have not slept well in the last few nights. So today I might really just be hallucinating, but I had a decent conversation with Principal today. It went like this:
Principal: Welcome back!
Me: Thank you.
Nothing more. Kinda cool and to the point. I like that! I forgot to bring lunch and I don't feel like going to get anything so today I am going to have a nutrious lunch of lemonade and chocolate covered popcorn. There was something in the cafeteria today that looked close to spaghetti, but I just refuse to chance anything from out of that place. There was maccaroni from hell a few weeks ago. My tummy ain't been right since.
So today, I am just going to take it easy. Get back in the swing of things...but some things behind me and know that everything will get better soon.
I think.
Thursday, October 05, 2006
Welcome Back!!
My Thoughts...
KGreen
at
11:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment