It has been a hell of a week.
Yesterday the demon that sits by the door lost her mind and attempted to attack me with her lunchbox. Not a regular lunchbox, mind you, sistah had a circa 1972 metal scooby doo lunch box. I did not even know they still made those. Forget the weapons of mass destruction that Bush claims we are fighting about. He needs to send some troops to South Florida because the true WMD are all in first grade in Miami.
It is really sad now that things like this no longer phase me. I really believe that this is apart of the job, albeit a part that I don't like. I think that it really said that I have become immune to the foolishness that I have to deal with on a daily basis. Any day that I go home and I am not hurt, then hey, it was a good day.
Demon by the Door came back to school this morning with her 37 year old grandfather. He has commit ed himself to raising this child the right way. She is giving him (and me) a run for our money.
I wonder where I can get me one of those lunchboxes though?

No comments:
Post a Comment