Charmed and Dangerous

 

Friday, October 27, 2006

No reason...Just Brian


My Thoughts... KGreen at 11:59 AM  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Surfin'

  • Crimes Legal
  • Afrobella
  • Crunk and Disorderly
  • Young, Black, and Fabulous

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (2)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2007 (86)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (13)
    • ►  February (11)
    • ►  January (14)
  • ▼  2006 (74)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (13)
    • ▼  October (19)
      • Winning the Battle, Losing the War...
      • What Would Craig Do? (WWCD)
      • No reason...Just Brian
      • Kinder Gentler Ms. Green
      • It's Picture Day...
      • Words of Wisdom from Small People..
      • TGIT
      • If I....
      • And the Winner is....
      • Where is your faith?
      • Where is your faith?
      • Baby, What a Shower!
      • My Girls...
      • It has been a hell of a week. Yesterday the demon ...
      • Sentimental Journey
      • Maybe I am My Hair...at Least a Little
      • Let Sleeping Demons Lie...
      • Welcome Back!!
      • The Ties That Bind....
    • ►  September (21)
    • ►  August (14)
    • ►  July (3)

About Me

KGreen
I taught first grade in South Florida for the last 4 years and now I am back home to teach in my old neighborhood. I am amazed by how times and people have changed over the years. Everyday is an adventure and a learning experience.
View my complete profile